|Job Type: Full-time||Salary: $18-$20 / hour||Experience: Customer Service & Administrative experience preferred, 3 years||Location: Westerville, Ohio|
Front Desk Administrator Job Opening in Westerville, Ohio
We are looking for a full-time Front Desk Administrator to help manage and complete different clerical tasks, as well as serve as one of the first points of contact for current and potential clients.
To ensure success as our front desk admin, you should have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly organized and diligent, and have the ability to learn and retain a wide variety of information about our business services and operations. As a consistent and front-line representative of our business, the ideal candidate will be an upbeat and friendly individual who can create positive and lasting impressions with everyone we work with.
Front Desk Administrator Duties and Responsibilities
- Greeting guests in-office and fielding phone calls and inquiries from clients and vendors.
- Relaying accurate information about our products and services to current and potential clients.
- Taking care of various and related business correspondence.
- Booking appointments and managing employee work schedules.
- Assisting with office supply and inventory maintenance.
- Organizing business documents and archives.
Site Supervisor Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Previous work experience as a front desk/office manager is preferred.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with multiple computer operating systems and software applications.
- Must be able to nurture effective professional relationships with staff members and clients alike.
If you are interested in the position, please fill out the form on this page and upload your resume. We look forward to hearing from you!